what is Aerial Toolbox?
This software solution was designed and developed by a certified air operator/chief pilot/pilot/certified agricultural operator for their team.
Whilst it started out as a simple iPad app for daily flight recording, it is now a fully-integrated system, uploading the resulting information into a central database.
The information is collated, generates invoicing, reporting statistics, productivity, logbook and tech log reporting, along with maintenance control and a customer database are all functions within the database.
Chief pilot, administrators and management can access anywhere, anytime, in the world.
why choose Aerial Toolbox?
Do you loathe paperwork? - Become Paperless
Aerial Toolbox is designed to be convenient, portable and accurate, ensuring cost and time savings for customers, pilots, administrators and engineers.
Manage Air Operations / Flight following / Passenger Manifests
Manage Fire Operations
Manage Agriculture Operations including brews/prescriptions
Manage Emergency Services (EMS) Operations
Aerial Toolbox is about empowering the user. We work alongside, and with you, to deliver useful, time saving technology that allows you to work smarter. Aerial Toolbox will Save you Time and "Time is Money".
health & safety compliance
- clients can sight company terms and conditions on the iPad and/or have them emailed whilst pilot and aircraft are on site
- clients acknowledge terms and conditions by signing on the ipad with their finger or an iPen
- Pilots / customers can identify, discuss and assess risk and hazards then sign to acknowledge agreement.
- maintenance release schedules are completed preflight
- monitor flight and duty limits along with fatigue management
- remote flight logging for pilots
- one log completed on the job takes care of:
The regulator's recording requirements, Flight and Duty, aircraft flight time, job costing and invoicing
- customer liaison and sign off, job activity recording including any notes, photos or
points of interest
- written spray/flight plan written, reviewed and signed at one time. This reduces errors
by having rates and applications agreed to at the time
- pilots are prompted to ensure that clients understand their legal obligations, including
neighbour notification, helicopter safety and mountain drop-offs
Saves Time and Time is Money
- reports are self generated simply from the completion of the Daily /flight Record or Daily work sheet
- air operational statistical reports
- flight and duty
- part 137 operating statistics
- pilot log book
- pilot year summary
- productivity for agriculture, fire, flight
- tech log
- aircraft status report detailing air frame and engine details, flight hours and engine component details
- scheduled inspections
- out of phase
- repetitive airworthiness
- record of life components
- modifications fitted
maintenance & tech log
at any one time view:
- the life of components
- the aircraft status
- engine inspections due
gives the pilot a preflight snapshot of the aircraft’s current maintenance status to
ensure aircraft is air worthy
gives the maintenance controller and contractor a preflight snapshot of the aircraft’s
current maintenance status
tech log information is accurately recorded and current
all relevant maintenance, routine or otherwise, can be viewed between
- one ipad per pilot
- Daily Flight Records / Release to Service / Flight and Duty can be completed on the job anywhere, anytime - no need to be online
- Calculate Weight and Balance
- all company pilots access the same information
- all of the key data that pilots require is available at the touch of a finger
- access to client information, including sales history and hazards
- notes, photos or points of interest relating to the work record can be created on the pilots iPad and will attach to the Work Record
- pilots have the spray/flight plan written, reviewed and signed at one time
- pilots are prompted to ensure that clients understand their legal obligations regarding neighbour notification, helicopter safety, company terms and conditions and mountain drop-offs
- one touch syncing which sends information back to base
administrators / invoicing
- invoices are generated via the pilots daily flight record
- invoices are able to be modified
- information is supplied to the office instantly and it is accurate and legible
- administrators can access the database at the office or remotely if required
- multiple flight records can be merged into one invoice
- invoices can be raised at the touch of a button and exported into Xero
- reporting information can be uploaded as either a PDF or excel documents