What is Aerial Toolbox?
This software solution was designed and developed by a certified air operator/chief pilot/pilot/certified agricultural operator for his team.
Whilst it started out as a simple iPad app for daily flight recording, it is now a fully-integrated system, uploading the resulting information into a central database.
The information is collated, generates invoicing, reporting statistics, productivity, logbook and tech log reporting, along with maintenance control and a customer database are all functions within the database.
Chief pilots, administrators and management can access anywhere, anytime, in the world.
Watch our video here:
Why choose Aerial Toolbox?
Do you loathe paperwork? - become paperless!
Aerial Toolbox is designed to be convenient, portable and accurate, ensuring cost and time savings for customers, pilots, administrators and engineers.
Manage Air Operations / Flight following / Passenger Manifests
Manage Fire Operations
Manage Agriculture Operations including brews/prescriptions
Manage Emergency Services (EMS) Operations
Aerial Toolbox is about empowering the user. We work alongside, and with you, to deliver useful, time saving technology that allows you to work smarter.
Aerial Toolbox will Save you Time and "Time is Money".
What our clients say...
Aerial Toolbox was really easy to implement into our operation and we were given great support during this process. This system allows us to have all our required information in one central location which is great! This system is so easy for our pilots to use and it provides more accurate information and good reports but also saves so much time at the end of the month with invoicing. We look forward to what else in can produce in the future!
Sharne Smith - Office Manager - Southland Helicopters
We had been contemplating for some years switching to an electronic flight recording package but had been waiting for a product that suited all of our needs. Aerial Toolbox has delivered a system that has replaced our time consuming and very manual previous system with up-to-date technology which has steamlined our flight recording and invoicing processes. This has resulted in less administration costs and time by both pilots and office staff while at the same time ensuring that regulatory requirements are met.
Aerial Toolbox is very simple to use and gives us extremely accurate reporting abilities at the touch of a button. Information is only ever entered once which then flows on to make invoicing, statistics and reporting a breeze.
The team at Aerial Toolbox have impressed us with their ability to listen to our feedback and have always been open to any continuous improvement of the system to meet our individual needs.
Alister Lister - CEO Lister Helicopters Ltd.
Health & Safety Compliance
- Clients can sight company terms and conditions on the iPad and/or have them emailed whilst pilot and aircraft are on site.
- Clients acknowledge terms and conditions by signing on the iPad with their finger or an iPen.
- Pilots / customers can identify, discuss and assess risk and hazards then sign to acknowledge agreement.
- Maintenance release schedules are completed preflight.
- Monitor flight and duty limits along with fatigue management.
- Remote flight logging for pilots.
- One log completed on the job takes care of: the regulator's recording requirements, flight and duty, aircraft flight time, job costing and invoicing.
- Customer liaison and sign off, job activity recording including any notes, photos or points of interest.
- Spray/flight plan written, reviewed and signed at one time. This reduces errors by having rates and applications agreed to at the time.
- Pilots are prompted to ensure that clients understand their legal obligations, including neighbour notification, helicopter safety and mountain drop-offs.
Weight and Balance
- Calculate Weight and Balance across all types of flight operations.
- Calculate in either imperial or metric.
- Weight and Balance fields will automatically populate from the passenger manifest.
- Multiple Weight and Balance calculations can be calculated - all linking to one Daily Flight Record.
Saves Time and Time is Money
- Reports are self generated simply from the completion of the daily flight record or daily work sheet.
- Air operational statistical reports.
- Flight and duty.
- Part 137 operating statistics.
- Pilot log book.
- Pilot year summary.
- Productivity for agriculture, fire, flight.
- Tech log.
- Aircraft status report detailing air frame and engine details, flight hours and engine component details.
- Scheduled inspections.
- Out of phase.
- Repetitive airworthiness.
- Record of life components.
- Modifications fitted.
Maintenance & Tech Log
At any one time view:
- The life of components.
- The aircraft status.
- Engine inspections due.
- Gives the pilot a preflight snapshot of the aircraft’s current maintenance status to ensure aircraft is air worthy.
- Gives the maintenance controller and contractor a preflight snapshot of the aircraft’s current maintenance status.
- Tech log information is accurately recorded and current.
- All relevant maintenance, routine or otherwise, can be viewed between inspection intervals.
- One ipad per pilot.
- Daily flight records / release to service / flight and duty can be completed on the job anywhere, anytime - no need to be online.
- Calculate weight and balance.
- All company pilots access the same information.
- All of the key data that pilots require is available at the touch of a finger.
- Access to client information, including sales history and hazards.
- Notes, photos or points of interest relating to the work record can be created on the pilots iPad and will attach to the work record.
- Pilots have the spray/flight plan written, reviewed and signed at one time.
- Pilots are prompted to ensure that clients understand their legal obligations regarding neighbour notification, helicopter safety, company terms and conditions and mountain drop-offs.
- One touch syncing which sends information back to base.
Administrators / Invoicing
- Invoices are generated via the pilots daily flight record.
- Invoices are able to be modified.
- Information is supplied to the office instantly and is accurate and legible.
- Administrators can access the database at the office or remotely if required.
- Multiple flight records can be merged into one invoice.
- Invoices can be raised at the touch of a button and exported into Xero.
- Reporting information can be uploaded as either a PDF or excel documents.